1st March 2015, 03:21 PM
ssksahil

Which subjects should I choose in 11th medical?

i am confused to take subjects in medical? which subjects should i choose in 11th medical?

1st April 2015, 12:11 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in 11th medical?

if you have decided to become a doctor in your life then you will have to get admission in 11th std with science streams having physics and biology subjects as a main subjects.

Then you will have to face the entrance exams of AIPMT after the completion of your 12th std.
If you will get good rank in that then you will get a good and reputed college to get admission for the MBBS course and finally with the help of your hard labour you can become a doctor.

Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT is:-

The candidate should have passed in your 12th examination with Physics and Biology.
Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognised board.

The exam pattern is:-

1) Preliminary Exam

2) Main Exam,

You will have to qualify in both of the above exams separately to get a rank.If you fails to clear any paper you will be considered as disqualified candidates.Hope you understand the concept very well.

Some of the famous college in which you can get admission through AIPMT are as below--->>

AIIMS,New Delhi,
AIIMS,Patna,
AIIMS,Assam.
AIIMS,Barodra,
AIIMS,Pune.

Apart from the AIIMS a large number of reputed government colleges are there who used to provide the MBBS course and some other courses in the medical field.There is need to get good rank in AIPMT and
get admission as per your rank.
11th December 2016, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

But if i have not passed my 12th standard with good percentage than does it effect me to my career as being a doctor
1st February 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

If I have no interest in physics... Then can I take chemistry, maths and biology as main subjects in class 11?
5th March 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to take maths if we want to take medical in class 11 and 12
6th May 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Why there are optional subjects in 11th medical group such as computer and english
13th May 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

If I choose maths as my sixth subject then will my maths marks in 12th boards exam will be included?
4th August 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in 11th for medical stream but I am little bit weak in maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?