17th March 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in IIT Jodhpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested in taking admission in IIT Jodhpur for doing MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course. So, I would like to know which entrance exam I have to give for pursuing this MTech course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

20th March 2020, 11:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in IIT Jodhpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in Artificial Intelligence at IIT Jodhpur. Admission selection is done on the basis of GATE and the final selection will done on the basis of marks obtained in written test followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BTech/BE/MSc/MCA with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.iitj.ac.in
18th January 2022, 10:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in IIT Jodhpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue MTech Artificial Intelligence at IIT Jodhpur is GATE.
Qualification required for MTech Artificial intelligence is,you must have a BTech degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?