19th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BTech(E&IE) admission in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the course of BTech(E&IE) which is available in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. If I want to get admission in this institute for this BTech course then what entrance exam I have to appear? And also tell me how much rank I have to secure for admission?

25th October 2020, 01:01 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(E&IE) admission in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Entrance exam to secure BTech(E&IE) admission in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in BSAUEEE conducted by the university or JEE (Joint Entrance Examination).

You must have completed HS with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry to be eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?