9th September 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure admission in BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) course in Amity University Mumbai? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

11th September 2020, 10:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no Entrance exam applicable to study BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai.

Admission to the BBA Course will be done on the basis of scores obtained in a test conducted by the University and based on performance in a personal interview.

Candidate must have minimum aggregate of 60% in HS to secure admission.
12th September 2020, 12:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination to study Bachelors of Business Administration(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai. The admission is on the basis of your scores in 10+2 followed by Interview.

The last date to apply for Bachelors of Business Administration (Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai is 12th September 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?