10th September 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course syllabus of BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) course which is available in Amity University Mumbai. Can you please tell me about the course syllabus as well as the course fee expenses also?

12th September 2020, 01:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai?

The course syllabus of Bachelor of Business Administration(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai is given below:-

:-Real estate scope
:-Peculiarities
:-Factors affecting real estate market
:-Role of govt. in real estate
:-Statutory provisions
:-Risk management
:-Post construction management
:-Theory of probability
:-Decision theories
:-Random number generation
:-Simulation model
:-Scope of Accounting
:-Marketing Management
:-Training

The fee expenses of studying Bachelor of Business Administration(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) in Amity University Mumbai would be Rs.2,23,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?