6th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research for BSc(Allied Health Science) course in Systems Management. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  2. Course structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure of BSc(Allied Health Science) offered in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  4. Campus Interview available in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research for BSc(Allied Health Science) candidate?
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore for higher studies in anaesthesia
  6. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology at Bengaluru
  7. List of MBBS colleges with their phone number in Belgaum?
  8. Karnataka top 10 MBBS colleges? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which good dental college can I get having scored 71 in PCB?
  10. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  11. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  12. Where MCH Gynaecological Oncology course is taught? Career prospect after this course?
  13. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  14. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  15. List of famous colleges in India offering M.Sc Nursing course?
  16. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pediatric Nursing) in PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
28th April 2023, 03:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?

No, entrance exam is available to study BSc(Applied Health Science).

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 60%marks with science stream from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?