6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) from Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management College then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  2. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  3. How many BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) seats are available in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  6. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  8. Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks?
  9. How to join Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology for research course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Indian Institute of Space and Technology?
  14. How much marks are good enough for ST candidate to get a seat in IIST
  15. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  16. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 92.73% in SSC?
  17. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
28th April 2023, 03:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called AME CET to study BSc (Aircraft Maintenance Science).

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?