10th October 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Information Technology from MATS University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

15th October 2019, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Information Technology from MATS University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University:-

1.UGC NET

2.GATE

There are no specific cut off marks to get Ph.D course in any University.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
16th October 2019, 03:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Information Technology at MATS University. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by DRC interview as per the UGC norms. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.matsuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?