8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Food Technology) in Jadavpur University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Food Technology) course in Jadavpur University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

12th September 2019, 02:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Food Technology) in Jadavpur University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Food Technology) course in Jadavpur University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Food Technology) in Jadavpur University is UGC NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Food Technology is masters degree in Food Technology from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.

Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

Cutoff marks is vary from year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?