28th March 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology in AWH Special College Kozhikode?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in AWH Special College Kozhikode to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

31st March 2020, 06:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology in AWH Special College Kozhikode?

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology in AWH Special College Kozhikode is that the student must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% marks. The student must have chosen maths, chemistry, biology as main subject.

The age of the candidate should be more than 17 years.
2nd April 2020, 12:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology in AWH Special College Kozhikode?

The eligibility to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology at AWH Special College Kozhikode is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any of Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.awhspecialcollege.info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?