28th March 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology in AWH Special College Kozhikode?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in AWH Special College Kozhikode for studying Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology course. I am interested to study this BASLP course in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

2nd April 2020, 12:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology in AWH Special College Kozhikode?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology at AWH Special College Kozhikode is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any of Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the college website that is www.awhspecialcollege.info. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee through demand draft of Rs.400 in favour of "Association for Welfare of the Handicapped" payable at Calicut and submit the form at the college office. The selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?