7th May 2018, 09:11 PM
Trishla naman

Is NEET score required for admission in Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology?

Am I eligible for this course (Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology) as I am scoring 300 marks in NEET - 2018 or there is any other way to enter in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  2. Can I write Doctor before my name after completion of Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology?
  3. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?
  4. Can we do Master degree after Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) from AIISH College, Mysore?
  5. Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?
  6. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  7. Can I do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology being an Audiology and Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  8. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?
  9. Universities in India offering masters degree in Linguistics and Psychology? I have completed Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
  10. Previous entrance exam question papers for masters in audiology and speech language pathology?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BASLP after completion of 12th Science? Eligibility to apply?
  12. List of few universities other than Annamalai University which offer part time M.A Linguistics course?
  13. Bachelor of Audio and Speech Language Pathology(BASLP) is a technical course?
  14. Eligibility criteria for BPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology a good course
  16. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Audiology/Speech Pathology for an M.Tech holder and Assistant Professor?
  18. What is the possibility for setting up a private clinic after completing BASLP? -- [New]
6th July 2018, 08:07 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET score required for admission in Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Candidates who have completed class 10+2 with PCB are eligible to apply for NEET exam.

Candidates who have a interest to become a doctor in future, have to appear in the exam to get admission in government or good private medical colleges.

Candidates can get admission in below mentioned courses through NEET exam.

>> MBBS
>> BAMS
>> BHMS
>> BUMS
>> Bachelor of Physiotherapy

*** You need not to appear in NEET exam to get admission in Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology course in government and good private medical colleges.
16th April 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NEET score required for admission in Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology?

Which are the subjects I read for entrance exam to get seat in BSc speeching and hearing?
14th July 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Which mark of a speech therapy in a neet
3rd August 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have studied maths computer science . Can l study baslp
3rd August 2020, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

After completing maths computer science can l study baslp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?