22nd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

25th August 2019, 11:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS institute of Fashion Technology Kanpur. Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance tests comprising of design aptitude test.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.axisfashion.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?