22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

Hello friends, I want to join AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  2. How many Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design seats are available in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  5. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  6. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  7. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  8. List of good coaching institutes for NIFT MFM in Delhi?
  9. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  10. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  11. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  12. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  13. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  14. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  15. Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary to appear in NIFT Entrance exam?
  16. What is the NIFT ranking system for B.Des? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  18. What is the educational requirement for NIFT?
26th July 2018, 01:27 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur for studying Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Designing in Axis Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent in any discipline, with at least 50% marks. Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 may also apply for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Designing in Axis Institute of Fashion Technology through UPSEE. Candidates who have scored over 60% marks in 10+2 can also apply for direct admission. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th July 2018, 11:54 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

Eligibility for Bachelor of fashion Apparel design at Axus institute of fashion technology , Kanpur
  • 10+2 in any discipline with minimum of 50%
  • For general/Obc category - 60% aggregate in direct admission
  • For General/Obc - 50% aggregate for admission through UPSEE exam
  • For Sc/St - 55% aggregate in direct admission
  • For Sc/St - 50% aggregate For admission through UPSEE exam

For more information visit here
https://www.axisfashion.in/Eligibility-Criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?