22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design seats are available in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

Hello, I am planning to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  5. Which course to do from NIFT?
  6. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  7. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  8. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  9. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  10. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  11. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  12. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  13. List of good coaching institutes for NIFT MFM in Delhi?
  14. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  15. What is the NIFT ranking system for B.Des? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  17. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  18. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
26th July 2018, 09:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design seats are available in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design (B.FAD) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results conducted by different universities & states.

Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design course is offered by many universities in India, Axis Institute of Fashion Technology (AIFT) is one of them. AIFT offers different type of degrees in different subjects.
The fee structure for B.FAD course will vary around INR 90K - 1 Lakh per year and the seats available for the course are 60.

For more details visit the official website of AIFT.
26th July 2018, 11:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design seats are available in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?

=> Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design - BFAD is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course.

=> As per my knowledge, 60 seats are available in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur for Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Hathipur, Rooma, NH-2 , Milestone-478, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 383340
Phone: 0512 327 5790
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?