6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How many Advance Diploma in Business Administration seats are available in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi for Advance Diploma in Business Administration course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Business Administration admission in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  5. How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  6. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  7. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  8. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  9. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  10. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  12. Which is the best government college for BCA and BBA?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  14. What are the job courses after B.A? I have completed B.A with 47%
  15. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MBA in IIT through CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?

21st June 2019, 04:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advance Diploma in Business Administration seats are available in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?

The total number of Institute of Advance Diploma in Business Administration seats that are available in the Institute of Advanced Computing and Management, New Delhi is 40.

Advanced Computing and Management, New Delhi

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Corp. Office- D-66, South Extn. I & H-9 South Extn. I
New Delhi, Delhi 110049, India

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?