16th January 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA in Vinayak Vidyapeeth? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Vinayak Vidyapeeth for studying BBA. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

17th January 2021, 07:08 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA in Vinayak Vidyapeeth? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Study BBA in Vinayak Vidyapeeth the entrance exam is 12 plus is 10 + 2 combinations mention as below
Agriculture or arts with or without maths and home science
PCMor PC BEor pcmb or biology, chemistry , computer science or maths chemistry computer sciences or PCB plasma plus English or pcmb plus English or arts with maths, arts arts with home science for commerce with maths
The cut out marks for admission is 45% general OBC minority candidates and 40% for SC or ST candidate
17th January 2021, 11:50 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA in Vinayak Vidyapeeth? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BBA in Vinayak Vidyapeeth can be seen below.

There is no entrance to get admission in this college.
Admission will be done on merit basis of graduation score.

You must have minimum score of 50% in intermediate to secure admission.
18th January 2021, 05:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BBA in Vinayak Vidyapeeth. Admission selection will be on the basis of objective type test to evaluate English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning skills. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with English as passing subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vinayakvidyapeeth.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?