16th January 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am planning to do BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in this institute for BCA course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

18th January 2021, 06:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) at the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English and Mathematics or Computer Science/Computer Applications/Multimedia and Web Technology/Data Management Application with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is https://vips.edu/

18th January 2021, 09:08 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BCA in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi can be seen below.

Admission will be done through IPU CET exam score basis.

You must have minimum 50% score in intermediate to secure admission.

For admission procedure visit official website-
https://vips.edu/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?