16th January 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BCA students of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi?

Hi friends, I am planning to secure admission in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi for studying BCA. I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this institute. Kindly tell me the availability of placement asap.

18th January 2021, 12:06 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: 90% students were placed. the highest package is 3.3 Lacs per annum the lowest package is 1.5 Lacs per annum Average package is 2.5 Lacs per annum. Deloitte, SAP labs are the top recruiters. 40% were placed in internship and in startups. Software

The following is the Campus placement facility for BCA students of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi :-

Placements: I have not been placed as I am still pursuing the course. But I have heard that the placement cell of our college is average but neither bad nor very good. However, companies which visit here are good enough, and students get placed with decent salary packages and positions.

90% students were placed. the highest package is 3.3 Lacs per annum the lowest package is 1.5 Lacs per annum Average package is 2.5 Lacs per annum. Deloitte, SAP labs are the top recruiters. 40% were placed in internship and in startups. Software Associate is the top role. Also, placements are good and decent packages are offered and value for money.
18th January 2021, 09:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BCA students of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi?

Campus placement facility for BCA students of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi can be seen below.

Almost 60-70% of students get placement in this college.

Each year average around 3-4 Lacs per annum depends upon the skills and knowledge.

Companies like Wipro, TCS, Infosys comes here for placements.

50-60% of students got an internship in many of the companies. Overall placement is good if a student study genuinely.

For application procedure visit official website-

https://vips.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?