9th September 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BDes(Fashion Communication) from School of Fashion Technology Pune. I am interested in doing a BDes(Fashion Communication) course so I would like to know if I should do this course from this institute?

11th September 2020, 10:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Yes, You should study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune.

Why SOFT only -
The students get to work under top companies and brands, there are students who started their own label.

There is an internship provided by college in final year.

Mostly all the students get offered with job in same companies. Mostly all students get placed. The placement department is best.

The alumni also helps in terms of job referrals. Ken ferns, karishma Shah Sahni are two of the well known alumni, working for major clients.
12th September 2020, 12:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BDes(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune?

Yes, you should certainly pursue Bachelor of Design(Fashion Communication) in School of Fashion Technology Pune as the college is one of the reputed college of Pune with placement facility and upto 60% placement record. You can become Graphic Designer, Fashion Journalist, Fashion Marketing manager and Fashion photographer.

You can visit the website https://soft.ac.in/ for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?