9th November 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Fire and Safety) in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BSc(Fire and Safety) from Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

11th November 2020, 08:53 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Fire and Safety) in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BSc(Fire and Safety) in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done through JEE exam.

You must have completed 12th with minimum aggregate of 50% to be eligible for this course.
15th November 2020, 02:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Fire and Safety) in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Fire and Safety at Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology. Admission selection will be done on the basis of admission test which is conducted by the college. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Science subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.collegeoffiretechnology.com
15th November 2020, 02:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Entrance exams to study BSc(Fire and Safety) in Ahmedabad College of Fire Technology are given below:-

1. BHU UET.

2. Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Test (AMUEE).

3. IISER Aptitude Test.

4. ICAR AIEEA- UG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?