18th September 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Textile Technology) in Anuradha Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Textile Technology) from Anuradha Engineering College then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

21st September 2019, 03:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Textile Technology) in Anuradha Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BE(Textile Technology) in Anuradha Engineering College are as follows:-
JEE-MAIN
MHT-CET

Cut-off marks varies every year.
22nd September 2019, 01:58 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Textile Technology) in Anuradha Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Textile Technology at Anuradha Engineering College. Admission selection is done through counseling based on the rank obtained in the JEE Main/MHT-CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?