22nd November 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Kanksa Academy of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BTech(Civil Engineering) course in Kanksa Academy of Technology and Management. I just want to know which entrance exams I have to appear in so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

25th November 2020, 04:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Kanksa Academy of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Kanksa Academy of Technology and Management can be seen below.

Admission will be done on basis of score ofv WBJEE exam through counseling procedure of same.

You must have minimum score of 50 percentile to get admission.
26th November 2020, 07:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Kanksa Academy of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam is WBJEE ...
And the academic background should be pcm with maths physics chemistry as main subjects ...
Must have score 55% marks in 12th...
After WBJEE exam and councelling, the admission is complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?