1st March 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in AP DSC exam for B.Ed 1st year student?

Hello guys, I have completed my B.A and studying in B.Ed. This is my 1st year. I want to apply in AP DSC exam. Can I do this? I would like to know I am eligible or not.

8th March 2018, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AP DSC exam for B.Ed 1st year student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for AP DSC :-

As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to apply for AP DSC. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university in the concerned stream.

>> Besides these, candidates must be in final year of Bachelor of Education course or must have completed B.Ed course in order to be eligible.

>> As you are still in 1st year of B.Ed course, I can say that you may not be eligible to pursue and hence I suggest you to wait for 1 more year to be eligible.

>> If you are willing to apply for B.Ed in English then you must be pursuing Bachelor's Degree and B.Ed in English as a methodology subject.
9th March 2018, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for AP DSC, if you have got a degree from UGC recognized university. Just make sure you are well prepared to teach the concerned subject.

Age should be between 18 to 40 years. There is age relaxation available for the reserved category.
27th September 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm poornima vijji from Visakhapatnam, I'm studying B. Ed frst year I'm I eligible to write DSC exams
27th November 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Bed first year completed student are eligible for writing ap dsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?