2nd January 2012, 09:38 PM
libso s

Is it possible to give both AFMC and AIEEE exam the same year?

Is it possible to give both AFMC and AIEEE exam same year?

6th January 2012, 02:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give both AFMC and AIEEE exam the same year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by libso s View Post
Is it possible to give both AFMC and AIEEE exam same year?
Yes, you can ofcourse write both the exam in the same year provided the dates do not clashes.
So, before applying for both the exams, i.e. Armed Force Medical College Entrance Exam and All India Engineering Entrance Exam, you must make sure that the date and time of the exams do not clashes with each other. In such condition, you will be able to attend any of the entrance examinations.
6th January 2012, 09:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give both AFMC and AIEEE exam the same year?

Yes you can apply for AFMC and AIEEE exam the same year. For AFMC the basic eligibility needed is to have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects in 12th. For AIEEE you should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, as subjects. If you have studies both Biology and Mathematics as subjects in plus 2 you can appear for both the entrance exam in the same year. Both the exams are highly competitive and require good preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?