14th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) from Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for admission.

15th September 2020, 03:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtain in JEE examination.

You must have more than 70 percentile to secure admission.
15th September 2020, 01:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of in UPSEE/JEE counseling. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.galgotiacollege.edu
15th September 2020, 06:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams to study B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
UPSEE

Cutoff score required to get admission are:-
General - 29244 to 44865
OBC - 45335 to 76310
SC - 74704 to 83021
General (Girl) - 34011 to 60805
15th September 2020, 06:27 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology is as follows.

Application can be done through JEE Main examination.

Application can also be done through entrance exam conducted by university itself.

Cutoff rank for General category - 29244-44865

Cutoff rank for OBC category - 45335-76310

Cutoff rank for SC candidate - 74704-83021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?