14th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Automobile Engineering) students of SCMS School of Engineering and Technology?

Hi all, I am going to apply for a BTech(Automobile Engineering) course in SCMS School of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that if I do BTech(Automobile Engineering) from this institute then what are the campus placement facilities available for me?

15th September 2020, 06:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Automobile Engineering) students of SCMS School of Engineering and Technology?

Yes , Campus placement facility is available for BTech(Automobile Engineering) students of SCMS School of Engineering and Technology.

It's best thing that going in this college 100% successfully replacement.

Many companies visit this college for placement interview .

Placement wing also prepare students for competitive examination also.
15th September 2020, 06:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Automobile Engineering) students of SCMS School of Engineering and Technology?

Campus placement facility is available for B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) students of SCMS School of Engineering and Technology.

Companies which provide campus placements are -
Indian Oil
TCS
Tech Mahindra
Shriram Group
Cognizant
Infosys
IBM
Wipro
Amazon
Speridian Technologies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?