8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Chemical Engineering) from Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for admission.

10th September 2019, 05:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Chemical Engineering) from Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff score which is essential for admission.
Entrance exam for BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar is JEE.

Your 12th standard marks should be above 60% from a recognized board to get admission to above mentioned college.

Cutoff marks is not fixed for BE admission.
11th September 2019, 02:26 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study B.E. (Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies, Bhubaneswar are as mentioned below:-
JEE Mains
University Entrance Exam

Cutoff score required to get admission are different for every different entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?