24th June 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Are IEI and AMIE same courses or different?

Is IEI and AMIE same course or different? Kindly do compare between them properly?

23rd March 2016, 03:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are IEI and AMIE same courses or different?

IEI is not a course, whereas AMIE is. So, don't take both the things mentioned above as courses.

IEI is an Engineering institution under the approval of MHRD and does provide AMIE course. Therefore, if you wish to, you too can pursue your AMIE course from IEI.
30th April 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in navy. I wish to take an engineering degree. Is AMIE ,a better option for me.? Which branch in AMIE is easy to clear compared to others.
26th November 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am in 5th semester of mechanical engineering diploma from pusa institute of technology I will do job after diploma but I want to do B.tech or B.E from correspondence in Delhi
What is the procedure and date to take admission in any college
3rd January 2018, 09:08 PM
sairamvtu

IEI stands for Institute of Engineers(India). It is multidisciplinary organization formed in India which has more than 1 million members in it. Whereas AMIE stands for Associate membership in IEI which is membership certificate given by IEI to the engineers who qualified in the examination conducted by the IEI.
19th August 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

As Per The Supreme Court AMIE IS Not Equivalent to Degree, I Am Doing Mechanical Engineering Through IEI And Take Senior Technician Membership, Can It Also Invalid
22nd August 2019, 10:19 AM
Alkasharma123

IEI is not course, where as AMIE is. So, don't take both the things mentioned above as courses. IEI is an Engineering institution under the approval of MHRD and does provide AMIE course. Therefore, if you wish to, you too can pursue your AMIE course from IEI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?