29th November 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBBS in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study MBBS in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

30th November 2019, 01:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur . You would need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET-UG).

You must get a rank between 2864 to 3176 to be eligible to get Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET-UG).
1st December 2019, 05:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBBS at Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) followed by the counseling. The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.skmedicalcollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?