1st July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73329 rank in JEE Main and 95% in 12th CBSE?

Hello everyone,
I have got 95% in 12th CBSE.
I have got 73329 rank in JEE Main.
Am I eligible for JEE Advanced?
With Regards-
Prateek Kumar Upadhyay

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  2. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  3. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  5. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  6. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  8. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  10. CBSE schools which provide JEE Advanced coaching classes in Karnataka?
  11. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  17. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
  18. Am I eligible for NIT and IIST after passing 12th? What is the eligibility
2nd July 2015, 08:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73329 rank in JEE Main and 95% in 12th CBSE?

Yes dear you are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced with your JEE Main's rank. Actually there is a restriction on JEE Main's rank for JEE Advanced. For this you need to do is go through the Eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced.

Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced :

>> You need to get a rank below 1,50,000 in JEE Main's for JEE Advanced.

>> But yes you must fulfills the requirement of JEE Mains before applying for JEE Advanced.

>> Actually for JEE Mains and Advanced requires a candidate should complete 12th with Maths Physics and Chemistry are the main subjects.

If you satisfy all the requirements then definitely you are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced.
2nd July 2015, 11:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73329 rank in JEE Main and 95% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination if you have secured 73329 rank in JEE Main examination and 95% aggregate marks in your 12th standard CBSE Board examinations. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and those who have secured an aggregate of 75% marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. Since, you have secured 73329 rank in JEE Main and 95% marks in your 12th standard CBSE Board examinations, definitely you are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
2nd July 2015, 03:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for JEE Advanced exam, because candidates who have secured below 1,50,000 rank in JEE main exam are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced exam. So, as a candidate who have got 73329 rank in JEE main exam, you are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced exam. If you qualify in JEE Advanced exam, then you will get admission in any of the IIT institutes.
2nd July 2015, 04:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear for JEE(Advanced). Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility:

> You should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate with Science in your 12th examination from a recognized board/University.

> You must have studied at least 5 subjects including Physics, Maths and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

> Besides, you must have been born on or after October 1, 1990 to satisfy the age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?