7th January 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2019 for SC candidates?

I belongs to an SC category and I want to study Hotel Management course after my 12th and that is why I am preparing for Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test. But I want to know that as I belongs to SC then what exemptions are available for me?

13th January 2019, 10:31 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2019 for SC candidates?

As a SC category candidate, you will be entitled for following benefits.

- Application fee concession
- Age relaxation, if you have exceeded the age limit
- Reservation quota benefits, means there will be separate cut off for your category

Other than above things, there is nothing much available. You can even apply for scholarships, which are meant for SC/ST category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?