7th January 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2019?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to apply in Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test for admission in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course. So, I want to know about the dates which are important in regards to Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test. Kindly let me know about the important dates asap.

12th January 2019, 11:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to apply in Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test for admission in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course. So, I want to know about the dates which are important in regards to Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test. Kindly let me know about the important dates asap.

Important dates (tentative) of Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2019 are given below:

Online registration starts from – Second week of March, 2019

Last date to apply online – Second week of April, 2019

Last date of deposit of application fee – Third week of April, 2019

PUTHAT admit card – Fourth week of April, 2019

PUTHAT examination – First week of May, 2019

Declaration of results – Third week of May, 2019

Counseling from – Last week of June to first week of July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?