22nd March 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates

Hello everyone, I came to know that the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination has been published for 2020. I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for this entrance examination. Can I know about the exemptions available for reserved candidates under this entrance examination?

6th January 2021, 11:47 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates

Exemptions available under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved category candidates is given below.

Cutoff marks for General category candidate is 60% to appear in this examination.

For reserved category candidate cutoff is reduced by 5%.

For reserved category candidate cutoff is 55% in intermediate to appear in this entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?