17th March 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under the Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates?

Hi Sir, I belong to a reserved category and I am interested in studying for my BTech course. I have applied for the Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination of this year and I would like to know about the exemptions available under this entrance exam of this year.

1st January 2021, 11:46 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under the Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates?

Exemptions available under the Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates is given below.

General candidate must have minimum score of 55% in intermediate to appear in entrance exam.

For reserved category candidate cutoff is reduced by 5% .

Reserved category candidate must have minimum score of 50% to appear in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?