26th February 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination as I am an ST candidate and I came under reserved category. So, what are the exemptions available for me? Kindly let me know about the exemptions asap.

28th January 2021, 10:51 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Exemptions available under Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates?

Exemptions available under Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020 for reserved candidates is:

General category candidate must have minimum 55% in graduation to appear in test.

Reserved category candidate must have minimum 50% in graduation to appear in test.
Here reserved category candidate got 5% cutoff relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?