14th January 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Fee details of Sri Sai Guru Institution for bank coaching in Karnataka

Hello Sir, my name is Ranjeeth. I am from Karnataka. I want join Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Institution for Bank Coaching. Please inform me regarding fee details and admission process and hostel fee. Please mail me at [email protected]

15th January 2017, 06:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee details of Sri Sai Guru Institution for bank coaching in Karnataka

Actually the fee structure changes as the new rules and regulations and also advancements get added to the study program. It also depends whether the student has taken the hostel facility or not if the student takes the hostel facility then it's nearly about 10 to 15000 and without hostel facility it is about 7 to 10000 depending upon the study program. So try to consult the institutes website where you can get all the details about fee structure as well as the study programs and courses provided by the institute.
15th January 2017, 08:46 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Fee details of Sri Sai Guru Institution for bank coaching in Karnataka

Fee details are as follows:

The total fee for an entire year of the course is 10,000 rupees.
This includes the tuition fees as well as the cost of course.
Admission in Sri Sai Guru Institution ensures that you not only get an admission but it is a membership for the student until the student gets a job. This means that you will be placed or given a job in the college itself if you do not find a job as per your liking which seldom happens.

Apart from this you will have to pay the hostel fees which are 2200 per month. This includes your hostel room and your mess food. This is very cheap as compared to any other college. Also you can choose to stay outside the campus in your own apartment which will cost 7000 more per month.
15th January 2017, 09:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge fee of different coaching institutes are different. But generally it starts from 10,000 and onwards. You also want to know about hostel facility then it is difficult to tell about exact fee as because fee depends on room you select. But generally it starts from 5000 per person.
7th April 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is soumya am from telangana. I want to join in nandhyala bank coaching center. So sir please tell me about fee,hostel &duration of course.
Sir please mail me at [email protected].
18th April 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

My name is bhupathi I want to join the your institution when will start the course of summer season... I am from telangana..how will joining any particular process is there in an institute
28th May 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the SSGI for coaching please give me fee and hostel facility information for my number 7353010906
1st June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to join ssgi for bank coaching please send the details of fee and course to [email protected]
18th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I've recently completed my agricultural bsc. I want to join in Sri said guru raghavendra bank exams coaching centre,nandyal. So please provide the details regarding the fees including the hostel
21st June 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in ssgr bank coaching center please inform fees details
including with hostel and when will be starts new vetches
4th July 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir am naresh from telangana am joining to your inistute so please send me fee details and duration of coaching and hostel fee my email id: [email protected]
10th July 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Navaneetha am recently completed msc computers I want join in bank coaching. So Sir please tell me fee, hostel and course duration please send my mail [email protected]
12th July 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am siva sankar from Vijayawada am joining to your institute so please send me fee details and duration of coaching and hostel fee my email id kodalisivasankar2 @gmail.com
16th July 2017, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I'm Ranjita I'm from Karnataka.
I want to join Sri guru Raghgavendra institution for bank coaching.please inform me about the fee structure and all other requirements please mail me at [email protected]
12th October 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am from karnataka i want to join your banking coaching center so please inform me about new admission,admission fee and hostel facility,my phone no 9743073002
25th November 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know about the details of new batch and fees structure at [email protected]
21st March 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name suneel I am from Karnataka please send me Sri sai guru ragavendra bank couching institution fees description and hostel fees. my email address [email protected]
22nd March 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , i'm sai pranay from nizamabad. I want to join sri sai guru institution for bank coaching in karnataka. I'm requesting u to please inform about the fee , hostel and course duration to my gmail ([email protected])
14th April 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'am, I would like to know the exact fee structure and type of course , duration and their Fee accordingly.please info me as soon as possible at [email protected].
Thank you.
23rd April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir/mam, I am Sravani from Rajhmundry I would like to join in your coaching center (Nandyala) please let me know the exact fee and courses, hostel fee and new batches when it will start... Please send me the reply as soon as possible to [email protected]
Thankyou
26th April 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I will join the in your bank coaching centre. Let me know exact fees details
My email id:[email protected]
4th May 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am Bhavani from Kakinada I would like to join in your bank coaching centre, please let me know the exact fees details .and new batches when it will start please send me the reply as soon as possible to my email id ([email protected])
Thankyou .
11th May 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Vijay from Bangalore I would like to join ur banking coaching center plz inform fees structure for coaching center and hostel
16th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am haritha from Nalgonda I would like to join in your bank coaching center. Could you please send me exact fee details and when new batch will be start.Please send me the details as soon as possible to my email([email protected]).

Thanking you sir.
20th May 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Medan I'm raji from Gunter nd I would like to join in your bank coaching g centre.could you please send me exact fee details and when new batch will be start .And hostel fee send me the details as soon as possible to my email( lovely [email protected])
Thanking s crew0ir/Medan
11th June 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the details ( fee structure, time duration,) about Institute...
13th June 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am Mounika from telangana recently i completed my Bsc. I would like to join in nandyal bank coaching center.sir could you send me how to join in and is there any conditions to join and please send me exact fee details,when start the new batch send me as soon as to my email ([email protected]).
Thanking you sir!
21st June 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm from Karnataka bidar tell me coaching fee and course duration when the batch started
6th July 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm from karnataka Davanagere tell me coaching fee and course duration when the batch starts
18th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am uma maheswari from kakinada am joining to your institute so please send me fee details and duration of coaching and hostel fee details..sir pls send me the details to my mail id
[email protected]
4th August 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I'am from Karnataka ,I would like to join Nandyal bank couching center so please send me fee details and hostel fee and course duration
28th September 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any contact details of Sri sai guru institute for bank coaching In order to admit there for the program. My email id. [email protected]
27th February 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name Kumari I'm from karanataka my qualifications bcom join bank coaching a fees and hostel all fees how much k chilukuri92gmail.com
16th April 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name sanjana I'm from karanataka my qualifications bcom join bank coaching a fees and hostel all fees how much [email protected]
22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam my name is Sachin I am from karnataka I want to join in your bank coaching center so plz send admission fees details plz plz plz sir reply me. [email protected]
20th August 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from karnataka mysure i want to join your banking coaching center so please inform new admission, fee and hostel facility my phone no 9739212128 ..
11th January 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my name is sapna I am from Karnataka I want to join your bank coaching centre so please send admission fees and details pleease sir reply me .....
[email protected]
25th April 2021, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

New new batch will start send me information to the mail [email protected]
25th September 2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee details of SSGI for bank coaching in AP
send the information to this number 7989740396
8th November 2021, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, my name is Monika. I am from Karnataka. I want join Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Institution for Bank Coaching. Please inform me regarding fee details and admission process and hostel fee. Please mail me at [email protected]
22nd December 2021, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir my name is Kusuma Kumari I am from Guntur I want join Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Institution for Bank Coaching. Please inform me regarding fee details and admission process and hostel fee. Please mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?