7th November 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?

I want to apply for B.Ed(Special Education) program of Panjab University. Can I know when the admission is going to be start? What is the total fee expenses of this course? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  3. How to apply for bank loan for doing BCA in college with hostel facilities?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  7. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  8. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed having completed my B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  11. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  12. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Detailed list of schools with no school fee or other expenses like Amravati school in Ahmadabad?
  14. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  16. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  17. Admission requirements and fee expenses of B.A.(Education) in St. Mary's College, Shillong?
  18. Course syllabus, fee structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Education in Panjab University? -- [New]
9th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?

The admission procedure to pursue the said course in Punjab University for the session of 2016-2017 is over at this instant.
You must wait for the next year to get admission for the said course.
Admission procedure will going to start in the month of July 2017 for the session of 2017-2018.
The fee structure of the above said course in Punjab University is of Rs. 26,347/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?