26th July 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to studying BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

30th July 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to studying BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

The fee structure of the Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course at the St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is given below:

Fee – Rs 52,000 per year

Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) course duration is 4 years in the St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Details are available at the website link given http://stpeters.in/academics.html
30th July 2019, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences?

BPharm(Pharmacology) in St.Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is full time 4 years duration of under graduate course.
Fee expenses if this program is Rs. 52,000/- per annum.

For details;
http://www.stpeters.in/academics.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?