12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know the course duration and expenses of MS course in Pharmaceutical Science of Butler University. Can you please let me know about these? I am from India and I want to do my MS in this university. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  3. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  4. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Fee expenses of MBBS per annum in KIIT University?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  7. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in University of Central Lancanshire?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  11. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  12. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  13. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  14. Course structure, duration and fee expenses of M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Meerut University?
  15. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  16. Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  17. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  18. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
16th July 2016, 02:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?

The course duration of MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences in Butler University is 1.5 years - 2 years. The duration is basically decided on the basis of the fall in which you get admission.
The expense structure is given below.

Tuition: $37,400
Room and Board: $12,670
Fees: $960
Books: $1,000
Transportation: $900
Miscellaneous expenses: $1,650

Total expense will be around $54,580.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?