6th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?

Hello friends, I want to join Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering for BSc(Agriculture) course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Please let me know about the fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?
  2. Course duration of BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture Business Management) in Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?
  5. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  13. ICAR recognised colleges for girls
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(BioEnergy) in Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  18. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
10th May 2018, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?

To pursue B.Sc Agriculture in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering, you should have completed 12th standard with PCMB subjects and should have scored minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 4 years and the fees ranges upto Rs. 5 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?