1st August 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering for studying BE(Information Science & Engineering) course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  3. Course duration and structure of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  5. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  6. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  7. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses of PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  9. In which colleges can I get after scoring 1635 rank in PGECET(ECE)?
  10. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. Which institutes are best for me after completing PCMB 12th
  13. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  14. Which are the colleges can I get after scoring 36094 rank?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  16. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  17. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
5th August 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering for studying BE(Information Science & Engineering) course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

Fee expenses of BE Information Science and Engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering is as follows:

COMEDK Students – Rs 1,00,000 per year
CET Students – Rs 59,400 per year
College / Uniform / Other fee - Rs 25,000
Eligibility fees for Non Karnataka students – Rs 2,500
University fees for COMED-K Students – Rs 4,300

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th August 2018, 05:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Information science & Engineering is a 4 years graduation level degree.

Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering (JNNCE) offers different type of courses where BE in Information science & engineering is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance like KCET & COMDEK UGCET.

The fee structure is different for every course. For BE in Information science & Engineering course it will vary around INR 55K - 65K per year. Since the duration of the course is 4 years the total fees required for studying this course will vary around INR 2.2 Lakhs - 2.6 Lakhs.

For more detailed information visit the official website of JNNCE.
5th August 2018, 11:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering are given below.

=> First year = ₹55,000

=> Second year = ₹55,000

=> Third year = ₹55,000

=> Fourth year = ₹55,000

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹220,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?