24th July 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar for studying ME in Agricultural Engineering. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?
  2. Course structure of ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?
  3. Entrance exam available to study ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi?
  10. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  16. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
15th October 2018, 04:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar?

** Master of Engineering in Agricultural Engineering is a postgraduate Agricultural Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering or equivalent examination from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of ME(Agricultural Engineering) in Post Graduate Institute, Krishinagar is Rs. 77300 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?