9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course which is available in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  2. Eligibility to apply for BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Afzal-Ul-Ulama) in Adabiyya Women's College?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
10th August 2018, 08:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.
This course is offered many universities & institutions one of the college is Cummins College of engineering for women.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The fee structure is same for every graduation level degree course. It will vary around INR 1.5 Lakhs - 2 Lakhs per year.

For more details about admission process visit the official website of Cummins College of Engineering for Women.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?