4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Molecular Biology) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for studying BSc(Molecular Biology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

10th October 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Molecular Biology) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata for studying BSc(Molecular Biology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the MAKAUT for the admission to study BSc in Molecular Biology at the Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata. Students from science stream with 10+2 or equivalent examination having Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Mathematics (any two science subjects are compulsory) and the pass mark in each subject are eligible to study a BSc in Molecular Biology at the Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?