4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BSc(Molecular Biology) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want to do BSc(Molecular Biology) from Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

8th March 2023, 02:36 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BSc(Molecular Biology) in Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata?

The Institute of Genetic Engineering, Kolkata offers several scholarships to meritorious students, economically weaker sections, and students belonging to reserved categories. Some of the scholarships available for BSc (Molecular Biology) students are:

Merit Scholarship: The institute offers merit scholarships to the top-performing students of the BSc (Molecular Biology) program. The scholarship amount ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 50,000 per year.

Minority Scholarship:
Students belonging to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians can apply for minority scholarships. The scholarship amount varies from INR 1,000 to INR 25,000 per year.

SC/ST Scholarship:
Students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship amount ranges from INR 5,000 to INR 50,000 per year.

OBC Scholarship: Students belonging to Other Backward Classes can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship amount ranges from INR 5,000 to INR 25,000 per year.

To apply for these scholarships, you need to contact the scholarship cell of the institute or visit their official website for more details. Additionally, you can also check for scholarships offered by the government, private organizations, and non-profit organizations for which you may be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?