4th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BAMS course at DY Patil College for general category?

I belong to general category and I want to do BAMS course in DY Patil college. So, I want to the total fee structure of it for my admission purpose. Also I want to know the eligibility criteria for general category. Please help me out by answering my questions in detail.

5th November 2017, 11:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BAMS course at DY Patil College for general category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belong to general category and I want to do BAMS course in DY Patil college. So, I want to the total fee structure of it for my admission purpose. Also I want to know the eligibility criteria for general category. Please help me out by answering my questions in detail.

The fee for the BAMS course at Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre is around Rs 1,98,000 approximately. Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details. Candidates who have passed the HSC or 10+2 examination with 50% marks in PCB subjects from any recognized board are eligible to apply for the BAMS course at Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre. Admission to the BAMS course is done through an entrance examination. Candidates can find all the details on the Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?