4th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission after UPSEE rank of 2700?

Sir, I completed 2nd year diploma of electronics of engineering. Now I wish that I want to admission in 2nd year of B.Tech and I had been given lateral UPSEE exam 2017. I got 2700 rank. So, please tell me procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to qualify NATA 2017 for admission through UPSEE 2017?
  2. How to get admission in a good college in IP after scoring 2700 IP CET rank?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring general rank of 3664
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 2700 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring UPSEE rank of 3818 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in government colleges in UPSEE with rank 17150 (GEN)?
  8. Can I get admission in JSS or Galgotia Institute if secured 51000 rank in UPSEE?
  9. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 119721 in UPSEE?
  10. Name of colleges one can get through UPSEE for B.Tech and procedure for counselling -- [New]
  11. Where will I get admission in UP after scoring 246 UPSEE GN rank, AIEEE AIR of 40287 and GN IP rank of 563? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to update UPSEE registration form with subcategory if missed?
  13. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  14. Where can i get admission in B.Tech (aeronautical engineering) near UP with my UPSEE rank 246, AIEEE rank 40287 and IP rank 563?
  15. Last three to five years UPSEE results?
  16. How to get an in an institute near Delhi after scoring 2700 rank? What are the hostel charges?
  17. How can I get a seat in Osmania university after scoring 2700 rank in PGECET
  18. Can i get admission in NIT Lucknow after scoring 1534 rank in UPSEE in GNGL?
5th November 2017, 10:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission after UPSEE rank of 2700?

Through lateral entry you can get admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech, but getting a seat depends upon the cut off marks of the college. The cut off marks are set by the college and changes every year. It mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the examination

Therefore, in order to get admission you have to secure the cut off marks of the college at first.
5th November 2017, 10:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Through lateral entry you can get admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech, but getting a seat depends upon the cut off marks of the college. The cut off marks are set by the college and changes every year. It mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the examination

Therefore, in order to get admission you have to secure the cut off marks of the college at first.
5th November 2017, 01:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There will be counselling for allotting college based on your rank. You need to attend the counselling, when you get the letter or you can download the call letter from the official website.

Just make a list of preferred colleges before attending the counselling. You have to fill the choices and seats are allotted based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?