18th October 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BAMS private college in UP authorised by government?

What is the fee structure for BAMS private college in UP authorised by the government? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thank you!

19th October 2017, 02:14 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BAMS private college in UP authorised by government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fee structure for BAMS private college in UP authorised by the government? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thank you!

If you want to do BAMS (Bachelors of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) course form government authorised private colleges in Uttar Pradesh, then the fee structure for BAMS course is approx Rs:- 1.50 Lack per year. Here below are details regarding BAMS course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for BAMS course is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects from government recognized board.

>> To get admission in best colleges you have to apply for entrance exams like AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam), PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research), AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences).

>> Duration of BAMS course is 5 years.
26th October 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BAMS private college in UP authorised by government?

What is the annual fees for BAMS in sardar patel institute of ayurvedic medical science and research center?
9th April 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BAMS private college in UP authorised by government?
28th July 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Please give me full details bams course of private college fees structure etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?