30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BSc(Catering Management) course of Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty. I want to study my BSc(Catering Management) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

2nd October 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BSc(Catering Management) course of Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty. I want to study my BSc(Catering Management) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Monarch International College of Hotel Management offers Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management course. It does not offer BSc Catering Management. The fee structure of Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Management in Monarch International College is given below:

Tuition Fee:

1st year (to be paid at the time of admission) – Rs 40,000
2nd year (to be paid by 15th March) – Rs 40,000
3rd year (to be paid by 15th March) – Rs 40,000

Practical Fee – Rs 10,000 per year

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
3rd October 2018, 02:54 AM
isha1203

Smile Re: Fee structure of BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

The college offers BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management.

BSc is a 3 year UG course.

Fees of this course is as follows:-

Year 1 - 50000
Year 2 - 50000
Year 3 - 50000

Total fees is INR 150000.
3rd October 2018, 11:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Catering Management) in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty?

Sorry, to inform you that the Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty doesn't offer B.Sc. (Catering Management) course and it offers B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Management.

The fee structure of B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Management) course in Monarch International College of Hotel Management, Ooty is mentioned below :-

--> Tuition Fee :- Rs. 40000/- per year
--> Practical Fee :- Rs. 10000/- per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?